Short-Term Study Abroad in Minnesota, U.S.A.
Our short-term enrichment seminars focus on a single subject. We design the best experience and provide the best experts Minnesota can offer. You'll come away with a better understanding of how we live life in Minnesota—the special and unique things we do well and enthusiastically—and ideas on how to apply that knowledge when you return home.
Who Is This For?
These 3-4 week programs are ideal for the student looking for a short-term opportunity that blends classroom time with field experiences. View the Eligibility & Certificate page for additional information.
What You Will Do:
- Join award-winning faculty and community-based experts to explore Minnesota's unique areas of excellence
- Learn leadership skills
- See research projects and community programs that are changing lives in Minnesota
- Study with students from around the world
- Experience life on a U.S. campus
- Practice and improve your English
- Experience American culture: attend a Twins baseball game, join a barbecue, or shop at the largest indoor mall in the U.S.